Built On Safety
"For over 100 years builders have relied upon us for sound advice, high quality building materials and supplies.”
- Zero Injury Workplace
- Safe and Healthy Environment for all employees
- Employees go home in the same condition they came to work
We provide the Tools and Resources for each employee to be safe on the job
We provide safety training for each employee
At the end of the day employees are the BOS of their safety
- Safety Objectives:Safety will always be number one
- Employees are empowered to question unsafe work
- All Injuries are preventable
- Safety attitudes are just as important off the job as they are on the job
Working at Lyman Companies means being a BOS!
At Lyman Companies, we take pride in our commitment to employees’ safety. Our objective is to provide you with a safe and healthy environment, free from hazards. All location managers and supervisors are trained and committed to keeping their employees injury free! Ensuring the value of continuous improvement, managers analyze safety data monthly and look for every opportunity to improve safety in the workplace.
Although Management’s dedication to safety is prominent, it can only succeed with your support and safe decisions. You are on the front lines of safety and it is your duty to be your own safety BOS! We need your help to ensure our safety commitments are met. We encourage all employees to report any unsafe working conditions or hazards immediately. Be the BOS of your Safety!